One of the most common questions is calculating the surrender value of the insurance plan that they are purchasing.
As you surrender your PLI plan, you will get a certain amount of premiums that you paid. This will be returned by the insurer. The payment you receive is called the surrender value. In the case of WLA, EA, CWLA, and YS policies, you will receive the PLI surrender value after 3 years.
If you have a PLI plan and now you want to surrender it, you need to know the surrender value.
1. You need a device with stable internet connection and PLI Surrender Value Calculator
2. You need information such as premium amount, term of your policy, mode of payment, the number of years that your plan completed, the amount of the premium installment that you paid
You can refer to the below-mentioned PLI Surrender Value Calculation Sheet for calculating the surrender amount.
Using the surrender value calculator of the PLI term plan is not at all difficult. You just need to follow some simple steps, which are mentioned herein below:
– Now as you find the Surrender Value Calculator, you have to click on it
– The foremost thing you need to do is visit the official website of Postal Life Insurance
- this point, you have to enter all the required details such as your name, your contact number, policy name, policy term, mode of paying the premium, number of premium installments that have been paid, etc.
– Once you submit all these details, the calculator will take its time, which is not more than a few seconds, and give you the approximate surrender value. You will be able to see the surrender value on the display page.
Some of the benefits of using the PLI surrender value calculator are mentioned herein below:
– It is very easy and user-friendly
– It is an online tool and you can use it even from the comfort of your home and without anybody’s help
– You can compare the PLI policies without any hassles
– You can have access to details that affect the premium rates.