By procuring a Rs. 50 Lakh Term Insurance plan, an individual can safeguard the dependents in the family monetarily in case of unfortunate events.
Rs. 50 Lakh Term Insurance plan is a life insurance plan that permits Rs. 50 lakh as sum assured that the nominee of the insured receives in case the insured dies during the term of the policy.
If you are the sole earning member of your family with dependents who are entirely reliant on you for their needs, you might want to provide them financial security. In this case, term insurance plans are helpful as they are cost-effective and are available with greater coverage.
1. Aegon Life Insurance
2. Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance
3. HDFC Life Insurance
4. Max Life Insurance
5. PNB Metlife Life Insurance
Here are some reasons why you need to purchase a Rs. 50 Lakh Term Insurance plan:
1. Buying a Rs. 50 lakh term insurance at a young age would allow an individual to provide monetary security to their family.
2. A Rs. 50 lakh term insurance premium allows individuals to pay reasonable premium amounts and thus is easily affordable by common people.
3. It helps in paying off loans (if any) for children's education, marriage, buying a house, vehicle and so on.
4. Also, if an individual is middle aged, the term insurance of 50 lakh rupees will help in securing the education of their children and thereby ensuring their good life ahead.
5. Also, they can ensure that their children's marriage culminates well and other life goals are also taken care of, even if they are not there.
Below are the benefits of buying a Term Insurance Rs. 50 lakh plan from PayBima:
1. We offer hassle-free procedures to obtain insurance plans. We issue insurance within minutes without much paperwork or any complications.
2. Our procedure of selling insurance plans is totally transparent. Also, they are cost-effective and easy on your pocket.
3. We have tie-ups with reputed life insurance companies offering good claim settlement ratios.
4. Our Rs. 50 lakh term insurance plan premiums are reasonable and within the reach of your pocket.
5. They make sure to guide you about the right policy that you should buy.
Need Detailed Information?