Astonishing Facts About Almonds
– The origin of Almonds dates back to 3000 to 2000 BC in Jordan and the Middle East
– Almonds can be stored or refrigerated for over 2 years without getting damaged. The presence of high vitamin E content is the reason behind it
– In India, almonds are regarded as a primary food item to enhance and sharpen memory and brain functions in kids
– Overconsumption of almonds can be the reason for some health conditions like nausea, diarrhea, etc.
– Almonds are not considered a nut; instead, it is viewed as a seed of a fruit