1. Sukanya Samridhi Yojna
2. Public Provident Fund (PPF)
3. Post Office Savings Account
4. SBI Life Smart Scholar
5. ICICI Pru SmartKid Solution
6. HDFC SL YoungStar Super Premium
7. Max Life Shiksha Plus Super
This is a plan crafted for young girls and was initiated by the Indian Government under the campaign called ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’.
1. Guaranteed returns
2. Parents can open the account on behalf of the newborn baby girl
3. Up to 7.6% interest rate
4. Allow partial withdrawal after completing the lock-in period
With a PPF account, parents of a girl child can invest their money for over 15 years, which is a long time.
1. Offers high rate of interest
2. Offers tax deductions
3. 7.1%. is the current annual compound interest rate on PPF
4. Serves as an ideal option for parents of girl child with low-income
5. You can start your investment with just Rupees 500 per year
This is a Indian post office scheme that allows parents to open an account on behalf of a newborn baby girl.
1. Offer 4% per year interest rate on deposit
2. You can open the account with Rs. 500 as the minimum deposit
3. However, the account has no upper limit of deposit
4. As the girl child turns 18, she can fill a new application with KYC documentation.
5. These are the most safest savings schemes as well as affordable one
This is a plan to secure your girl child’s future monetarily by initiating investments in bonds or other market-linked funds. This investment also allows you to receive an accidental benefit and waiver on premium payout among other benefits. So under this plan, if the parents die, the girl child receives a lump sum amount and future premiums are also waived off. However, despite this the policy still goes on till maturity.
This investment plan can be availed by parents to invest to secure money for the higher education of their girl child. This is a long-term plan associated with market- linked finances. This plan allows you to enhance funds through debt and equity.
This is a financial protection plan meant for your girl child available with flexible benefits such as
1. Save Benefit and
2. Save-n-Gain Benefit
3. Income Fund
4. Balanced Fund
5. Blue Chip Fund
5. Opportunities Fund
This is another unit-linked best investment plan that can help you in enhancing your wealth and serves the double purpose of life insurance protection as well as life security of your daughter.
Need Detailed Information?