As already stated, third party car insurance is a coverage that protects the insured person from third party liabilities that may arise due to accidents or collision involving the insured car. Under the third-party insurance policy, you get coverage against any bodily injuries or death of a third-party person or damage of a third party vehicle or property. It is mandatory for every car owner in India to have a third-party insurance as per law.
It is important to have a third party car insurance policy because it is compulsory by law in India to have a basic third-party insurance for every vehicle owner. Thus, this policy offers the basic and essential coverage that is needed to drive a car. Also, in terms of cost this policy is reasonable and can be afforded by most people owning cars. This policy also allows law abiding citizens driving cars on the Indian roads to follow or comply with the law.
The key features of third party insurance policy are as follows:
1. A Third Party Policy Covers the insured against Property Damages for up to a limit of Rs. 7.5 Lakh.
2. A Third Party Insurance Policy does not allow the insured to buy any Add-on Covers.
3. Third Party Insurance allows the insured to buy a Personal Accident Cover for the owner/driver.
4. Third Party Insurance can be bought either Online or Offline.
5. Third Party Insurance doesn't cover the Own Damage Costs of the insured.
Below are the main third-party insurance benefits that an insured can have by purchasing a third party policy:
1. Let you comply with the law
2. Allow you peace of mind
3. Available at a low premium price
4. Cost effective
5. Seamless Buying process
6. Allow insured individuals to have financial aid against third-party legal liabilities
You can follow the below steps to purchase a third party insurance car online:
1. Go to the website of the insurer. Alternatively, you can visit Paybima.com.
2. Go to the ‘Get Your Quote’ section in the portal and submit your car registration number. Or else, you can submit the model number of the car, make of the car or even the registration year of the car.
3. Now add your details like name, mobile number etc. You will be able to see the quotes on your screen.
4. Choose the policy that you want to buy or that suits your needs as per budget.
5. Now make the payment and you will receive the policy documents on your email ID for your third party vehicle insurance.
Need Detailed Information?