1. The minimum and maximum investment periods are 6 months and 10 years respectively
2. The best investment options for salaried person due to this regular saving option.
If you want the best option to invest money for 6 months, then this could be your ideal choice, you may get a 3.50% to 5.50% average return every year.
3. The rate of interest could be the same as a fixed deposit
4. You can take a loan against the deposit.
1. This type of account offers insurance protection to customers
2. You will get a higher rate of interest
3. You may get debit cards against your account
By opening this type of account, you may get a higher interest amount than a normal savings account.
1. This is one of the best investment options in India for short term.
2. They offer fixed interest rates to the moneylender.
3. You will get a loan against your residential property.
This type of investment offer higher returns as compared to fixed deposits.
1. Offer lucrative interest rates to customers
2. You can easily open accounts at your nearest bank
3. This investment option is ideal for short-term periods
This is one of the best investment options for beginners as it will enhance your savings gradually.
4. You can comfortably transfer funds between accounts
1. The scheme offers you various lock-in periods as per your choice
2. You are eligible for income tax benefits
3. You may get astonishing returns
This is one of the popular investment options for senior citizens.
4. Revision and determination of rates are also offered
5. The scheme provides you with a minimum deposit amount
1. HDFC Ltd FD
2. Bajaj Finserv FD
3. PNB Housing FD
These are known as company fixed deposits where you may invest your hard-earned money for a particular period at a fixed interest rate.
4. Sundaram Finance Company FD
5. Mahindra Finance FD Scheme
1. These companies have unprecedented market reputations in their respective fields
2. The risks are minimal as they offer stable returns
3. These investment options are ideal for those who want to avoid extreme volatility in the stock market
This type of scheme invests 80% of the corpus in the eminent 100 companies by market capitalization.
Need Detailed Information?