4 min read
The tech term plan by LIC is a pure protection, non-linked, non-participating plan available via online platform. The plan supports the family of a policyholder with monetary protection in the event of unfortunate demise of the person. The availability of the plan through the medium of online purchase restricts the involvement of intermediaries in tech term plans.
The best thing about this plan is that it is available at a significantly reasonable premium and it protects the family of the insured in case of any ill-fated incidents. Let’s check the reasons for buying the LIC tech term plan online.
|Policy Name||LIC Tech Term Plan|
|Policy Tenure||10 to 40 years|
|Mode of Premium Payment||Regular and Limited (semi-annually and annually)|
|Age of Entry||Minimum Entry Age – 18, Maximum Entry Age – 65|
|Age of Maturity||80 years|
|Maturity Benefit||Not Applicable|
|Grace Period||1 month (30 days)|
|Sum Assured||Min- INR 50,00,000, Max- No Limit|
|Liquidity Facility||Not Applicable|
Below are some key benefits of LIC Tech Term Policy:
1. Death Benefit – The payment option in case of death benefit offered to the nominee of the insured under LIC tech term plans is available in two types –
As per the need and the situation, the preferred choice can be made by the nominee.
2. Constant Growth – As per the policy option, for the first 5 years of the tech term plan, the death benefit payable remains the same. It grows at a rate of 10% per year from 6th to 15th year of the policy term. And the amount remains unaltered from 16th year onwards.
Further, LIC offers the facility of offering death benefit in instalments as compared to giving it away as a lump sum amount. The instalments are dispersed in a duration of 5, 10 or 15 years as per the choice of the policyholder.
3. No Brokerage – Since the LIC tech term plan restricts the involvement of brokers or intermediaries, it helps save a large chunk of the money paid to them while buying the policy. Hence, it allows the policyholder to use that money to get better coverage on the policy considering the fact that you want to make your family financially stable in your absence as well as keeping in mind the growing rate of inflation.
4. Accidental Rider Benefit – The plan offers the facility of accidental rider benefit, which can be incorporated by paying an extra amount. This rider allows the family of the insured the facility to receive a lump sum amount as accidental benefit in case of accidental death of the policyholder.
5. Tax Benefits – The tech term plan allows policyholders to avail standard tax exemptions on the benefits of the plan.
6. Free-look Period – Like all other insurance policies, the tech term plan allows the policyholder a 30 days free look period to leave the plan if they are not satisfied with the plan performance.
Like all other insurance products, the LIC tech term plan also has its share of pros and cons.
So, as you can see from the discussion above, the Tech Term Plan from LIC comes with several good facilities that can supersede its cons. Hence, it is definitely a feasible choice to protect the financial needs of your family when they are no more. If you want to calculate the premium and maturity of the policy, you can use the LIC tech term plan calculator to get the details.
Browse Mahindra Paybima Blogs to read interesting posts related to Health Insurance, Car Insurance, Bike Insurance, Term Life Insurance, and Investment section. You can visit Mahindra Paybima to Buy Insurance Online.
Yes, LIC tech term plan is definitely a good policy that allows the policyholder to get higher coverage at a lower premium. The policy allows the insured to avail the option of payout benefit. Further, you can also avail riders like accidental benefit as well as save on tax.
The key advantage of availing LIC Tech-Term plan is that it allows monetary security to the family of the insured in case of his/her unfortunate demise. The plan can be bought only through an online process and hence it avoids the involvement of intermediaries.
The best time to buy a term plan is when you are in your 20s. This is because during this age you are young, energetic and just at the start of your career. Also, you are away from any illnesses. Thus, you will be charged a minimum premium for your term plan if you buy in your 20s. Further, a term plan will help in securing your family, parents as well as inculcate the habit of saving.
LIC tech term plan can be bought by people within the age group of 18 and 35 years if their annual income is more than INR 3 lakh. The sum assured under this plan can go up to INR 75 lakh.
The grace period offered for LIC tech term plan is 30 days which is allowed to make payment of premium to keep the plan active.
PayBima is an Indian insurance aggregator on a mission to make insurance simple for people. PayBima is the Digital arm of the already established and trusted Mahindra Insurance Brokers Ltd., a reputed name in the insurance broking industry with 17 years of experience. PayBima promises you the easy-to-access online platform to buy insurance policies, and also extend their unrelented assistance with all your policy related queries and services.
Term insurance is an efficient and affordable way to protect a family's financial future against the sudden mishaps of life. However, if, for any reason,.
In today’s world, it is difficult to survive without earning and to earn, one needs to stay fit and fine without any disability. Thus comes,.
Do you know that at present, there are about 24 term insurance providers in our country, each claiming to be the best term insurance company in.
A life insurance policy secures a family monetarily if there is untimely demise of the policyholder during the policy term. If diagnosed with a terminal.
As the name suggests, Canara HSBC life insurance company was formed with the collaboration of three prominent financial establishments namely Canara bank, HSBC life insurance.
A term insurance plan is like a security that safeguards a family financially in the most unfortunate event of demise of the family head. Such.
When it comes to insurance, LIC is the most trusted insurance company in India. With a huge customer base, this largest insurer is also one.
LIC of India is one of the most trusted brands when it comes to securing the financial future of your family and dear ones. Let.
While we make plans and keep chasing our dreams, seldom do we realize that life is unpredictable. No matter what we are doing, and how.
Speak to our advisor
Mahindra Insurance Brokers Limited (A Mahindra Group Company) - Unit-202, A-Wing, 2nd Floor, Amiti Building, Agastya Corporate Park, Kamani Junction, LBS Marg, Kurla West, Mumbai - 400070. Tel: +91 22 66423800
Licenced by IRDAI License No. 261; License Validity : 17-05-2025; Category : Composite Broker; CIN : U65990MH1987PLCO42609 Member of Insurance Brokers Association of India (IBAI).
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.
For a seamless experience, use the latest version of Chrome/Firefox/Internet Explorer.
Copyright © 2023 Mahindra Insurance Brokers. All Right Reserved.
Verify your number to activate your best premium offer
Please enter the OTP sent to XXXXXX 4099 to continue