5 min read
Updated on Feb 27, 2023
In today’s times of uncertainty, illness can come anytime, to anyone. The global COVID-19 pandemic is a true example of this. Not to forget, the growing trend of unhealthy lifestyles followed by most of us is only contributing to the increasing number of illnesses. In such situations, there is one certain hope though. Getting a health cover backup for you and your loved ones to prevent heavy burden of financial expenses in case of illness/disease. There are several health insurance plans in the market today. Go Digit Health Insurance is currently one of the best health insurance in India.
This post offers details on the various diseases covered under Digit Health Insurance policy so that you have a better idea before purchasing their plan.
Popular Health Insurance Companies
Before buying any insurance policy, it’s always better to check out its scope of coverage – what diseases/illnesses it covers and what it doesn’t. This would help you make an informed decision. If you’re planning to buy medical insurance plans from Go Digit, below are the list of diseases covered under health insurance:
1. Cancer – The treatment for cancer can be quite stressful and expensive both. Depending on the stage of cancer, the patient may have to opt for chemotherapy and similar treatments, which are usually quite heavy on the pocket. Buying a health plan from Digit Insurance, such as Digit Health Plus Policy or Digit Health Care Plus Plan, can help cover the cost of cancer treatment.
2. COVID-19 – A pandemic that shook the entire world due to its rapid spread among people. In the elderly and those with co-morbidity, the infection may pose some serious health implications as well, requiring prolonged treatment.
Digit Insurance therefore provides complete protection against COVID-19 infection through its health plans – Digit Corona Rakshak Policy and Digit Corona Kavach Policy. Besides this, Digit Illness Group Insurance has been specifically designed for companies to provide coverage to their employees for COVID-related treatment costs.
3. Psychiatric Health Condition – A mental illness that may impact a person’s mind, their thoughts, perception, mood, and even memory. Psychiatric disorders require prolonged treatments which can cost a lot. Digit Insurance provides health insurance plans to cover costs of treatments for mental illnesses.
4. Cataract – An eye disorder that normally affects the elderly, requiring a surgery for treatment. Cataract disease causes the formation of a thin layer over the eye lens that clouds normal vision. These surgery can be quite expensive; however, Digit Aarogya Sanjeevani Policy can help cover the cost.
5. HIV Infection – A virus attacking the body’s immune system, its treatment may last for a long time, thereby involving huge cost. By obtaining the Digit Total Protect Policy, the patient can comfortably get the HIV treatment done.
6. Heart Conditions – Any form of cardiovascular diseases generally involve long durations of treatment and heavy costs as well. In some cases, surgery may be required too to improve the functioning of the heart. Health insurance can help you go ahead with planning such expensive treatments without worrying about the huge costs.
7. Brain Tumor – This is another fatal disease that may even cause damage to the brain and hence involves costly treatment options such as surgery. Digit Health Insurance can help you cover the large cost involved by offering several medical insurance plans.
Although Go Digit provides health insurance coverage in India for a large number of diseases as mentioned above, there are certain areas that the company does not cover under its coverage scope. These include –
A quick sum-up of why Go Digit offers the top health insurance in India:
To Sum Up
Digit Health Insurance is one of the leading insurance providers in the healthcare market and their pandemic-specific insurance plans further make them attractive to the common man. The CSR is also good and the cashless claim benefit works great at keeping with the digital trend. Besides, there are a number of critical illnesses and health conditions that the policy covers, most of which are prolonged and heavy on the pocket. All in all, a good health insurance company to look out for when considering for medical insurance.
Also Read: Health Insurance Tips and Tricks | Health Insurance Policy on EMIs in India
Browse PayBima Blogs to read interesting posts related to Health Insurance, Car Insurance, Bike Insurance, Term Life Insurance, and Investment section. You can visit PayBima to Buy Insurance Online.
View this post on Instagram
PayBima is an Indian insurance aggregator on a mission to make insurance simple for people. PayBima is the Digital arm of the already established and trusted Mahindra Insurance Brokers Ltd., a reputed name in the insurance broking industry with 17 years of experience. PayBima promises you the easy-to-access online platform to buy insurance policies, and also extend their unrelented assistance with all your policy related queries and services.
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone, which is commonly known as TSH is a hormone that maintains the functions of the body’s nerve along with the overall energy.
The threat of yet another virus hits India. This time it is H3N2 Influenza Virus, which is a sub-type of influenza A virus that is.
There has been a huge price rise or inflation seen across sectors, especially the healthcare sector in India in recent times. Let us take a.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana is a health insurance policy offered by the government of India with the aim to present free access to health insurance for.
‘Health is wealth’ is not just a saying, it’s a fact, which people realize when they fall sick. Yes, good health is the most important.
LASIK eye surgery is a surgical process that rectifies any issues related to vision. The cost of the surgery varies depending on the city, the.
Some situations in our life are beyond our control, and one of them is falling sick. No matter how hard we try, we may end.
We all know the importance of health insurance for taking care of hospital bills and medical needs. Let us take a look at some of.
The key function performed by the kidney is to filter blood which flows through each of our body organs. Hence the safety of the body.
Some major changes were announced recently in the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana, the Maharashtra health scheme launched in 2012. Let’s take a look.
Speak to our advisor
Corporate Office : Mahindra Insurance Brokers Ltd ( A Mahindra Group Company ) Sadhana House, Ground Floor, 570 P. B. Marg, Behind Mahindra Towers, Worli, Mumbai 400018.
Licenced by IRDAI License No. 261; License Validity : 17-05-2025; Category : Composite Broker; CIN : U65990MH1987PLCO42609 Member of Insurance Brokers Association of India (IBAI).
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.
For a seamless experience, use the latest version of Chrome/Firefox/Internet Explorer.
Copyright © 2023 Mahindra Insurance Brokers. All Right Reserved.